Show Tent – Central Park – Tuesday, October 1, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
2018 Fair Queen
2018 First Runner-up
2018 Second Runner-up
Fair Queen Contest Info
Official Fair Queen entry blanks are available at Loudonville-Perrysville High School principal’s office, the Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center, or you can download the Entry Form from the following link.
- Queen’s Gift – Sponsored by Lingenfelter Jewelers; Queen’s Tiara – Sponsored by Rhoads Jewelers
- First Runner-up – Award Sponsored by Lingenfelter Jewelers
- Second Runner-up – Award Sponsored by Lingenfelter Jewelers
- Must be 16 to 18 years of age as of January 1, 2019 and must be attending Loudonville-Perrysville School District.
- Must be an exhibitor in the 2019 Loudonville Fair.
- Contestants must not be married, not have been married nor have borne a child.
- Previous Loudonville Fair Queens are not eligible.
- All contestants, should they be named Queen, must be willing and able to attend various activities throughout the 2019 Fair. If for any reason a contestant cannot accept this responsibility, she should not compete.
- One entry may be nominated by each 4-H club, FFA Chapter, Girl Scouts or other recognized organization.
Contestants will compete in professional attire.
- The official entry form for the Loudonville Fair Queen must be returned to Loudonville Fair Office by September 7, 2019 along with exhibitor entry form.
- Interview judging will take place Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Loudonville Fair Office. Entrant will be notified of interview time.
- Judging criteria will be the following: Activities (activities, leadership and achievements) 50%; Poise and Personality (speaking ability during interview) 30%; Self Presentation 20%.
- Selection of the Queen and Court will be conducted at the conclusion of the competition.
- Introduction to the public will be Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Show Tent – Central Park.
- The 2019 Loudonville Fair Queen is eligible to compete in the Ohio State Fair Queen contest held in January 2020.
- If the Queen cannot compete at the Ohio State Fair Queen contest, the First Runner-up will be eligible.