In Front of the West Main Stage – Friday, October 6, 2017 – Contest at 2:15 p.m.
In Case of Rain – Methodist Church
2016 Senior King
The Good Shepherd Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
2016 Senior Queen
Kingston of Ashland
Fair Senior King and Queen Contest Info
Senior Citizens Day
Sponsored by McMullen Assisted Care and Colonial Manor
Activity Directors / Emcees – Mona McMullen and Jeanine Biddinger
During the contest the oldest male and female senior citizen, in attendance, will be recognized. Gifts will be awarded to winners.
Queen’s Gift – Sponsored by Rhoads Jewelers
King’s Gift – Sponsored by Rhoads Jewelers
- The purpose of this event is to recognize senior citizens in the Ashland County area.
- To be eligible, the participants must be 65 years of age or older.
- Residents from area nursing homes and assisted living facilities will be competing.
- The contestants will be judged on their:
- Personality = 30 points
- Responsiveness to Questions = 40 points
- Self-Presentation/Originality = 30 points